Upon registering (which includes payment) you are considered a club “member.”
- We have three 11 week terms per year.
- Non members requesting membership are put on members contact list.
- Payment is expected by cash or cheque. We cannot accept a credit card payment.
- Participation in classes may not commence until payment has been received.
- Special payment arrangements or permission to attend first class on a try-out basis can be made with program director
- There is a 10% reduction for any registration in a family after the first child/adult is registered. The 10% will be deducted from the lowest registration fee.
- NSF cheques are charged $20 fee.
- Kidsport funding is available
- Refunds are available in special cases. Please contact the Program Supervisor to discuss your options.
- All staff and membership are registered with Gymnastics PEI as well as Gymnastics Canada.